Monday, July 13, 2009

Anguilla again

Absolutely beautiful! John Chris and I made our fourth annual trip to Anguilla. We stayed on Shoal Beach East again, and it was amazing. The beach was perfect and the water was clear and cool.
John Chris and I walked the beach a few times each day.

We were on one of our walks, and I thought about writing a little message to Ryland. John Chris and I jotted a note to our little man.
We spent a day on a nearby uninhabited island called Prickly Pear. It was a 20 minute boat ride to the island paradise. The only building on the island was a restaurant and bar. We had lunch and drinks and then relaxed a while. Prickly Pear is known for awesome reefs right off the coast, so we decided to go snorkeling that afternoon. It was like swimming in an aquarium. We saw tons of colorful fish and a large starfish.If John Chris and I ever have a billion dollars, this is where we will be. Our dream paradise in the making.
Paradise.
John Chris and I are about to have our 3rd wedding anniversary, and this is the spot we got married.
John Chris snapped this shot from our balcony with his new camera. We were having a little rain storm, so we were sitting on the balcony. We had been watching this dove for a couple of days, and he just snapped this shot at the perfect time.
One of my favorite things to do while relaxing in Anguilla is reading. I never seem to have the time at home, so I enjoyed reading a little. This year is was "My Sister's Keeper" and "Sundays at Tiffany's".

No comments: