Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ryland's Baptism

We celebrated the baptism of our son today. We are very blessed to have a precious little boy, supportive family, and fantastic friends.
The church was decorated with beautiful red and cream poinsettias which made a perfect photo backdrop for us.
Ryland remained calm and collected, but he was very curious.
"Who is this guy? What is he wearing? Why is he touching me? and what is he putting on my head?"
Ryland's expression is too funny!
This little moment of me just watching.

What a beautiful day. The weather was clear and perfect.

John Chris, me, Nanna, Uncle Clint, and Aunt Kristi

Uncle Clint, Grandpaw Dave, me, and Ryland.
Uncle Clint is also Ryland's Godfather.
Randy, Liz, John Chris, Ryland, and me
We also had some friends attend the Baptism.
Brad and Chanda
Jim and Jane

No comments: