Friday, February 10, 2012

Look Who's Walking

Reed started walking today. It was crazy that we were able to capture the first steps. We were at the photographers getting his 11 month photos taken when the photographer asked if he was walking yet. I told her he wasn't, but he was really close. I went on to tell her that I was going out of town next week, and he would be staying with his grandparents. I was going to be so disappointed to miss those first steps.
About 5 minutes later, we changed backdrops and started taking a few more pictures. She was trying to catch him standing on his own, when he took off. Reed took about 7 steps to me, and we were both so excited. I can't believe my baby is walking, and we have the pictures to prove it. I had cards made with the "walking" pictures for the family.

No comments: