Friday, May 25, 2012

Haircut


Ryland's hair had once again gotten really long and shaggy.  He had to constantly brush his bangs out of his eyes.  We told him he needed a haircut, but he said he wanted Mommy to cut it at home.  After fighting with him for about an hour last time, I had decided not to continue cutting his hair at home, but he talked me into cutting it one more time.  Only 2 minutes in, I was begging him to sit still and look straight ahead.  That is when I made my mind up to take him somewhere.  The next day we headed out for a real haircut.  The stylist took about an inch off all over, and it looks much more manageable.  I am a little iffy about his side burn area, but they tuck cutely behind his ears.  He cooperated like a champ, and he got a sucker.  There will be no discussion next time.  Salon here we come!

No comments: