Wednesday, August 15, 2012

OCD


We have noticed Ryland's OCD traits for a long time, but this one warmed my heart and made me laugh.  Reed was down for a nap, and it was time for Ryland to have his rest time.  He noticed that I had changed clothes and that I had on number shorts. (Comfy, cotton shorts with a number printed on one leg)  He wanted to put on number shorts too.  I told him to go look in the dryer for them.  He came back in my room and laid down.  He ended up falling asleep.
As soon as he was out, I started working on a few of my chores.  I noticed a little pile of lint laying on the dryer, and I knew immediately that Ryland had done it.  Instead of just grabbing some number shorts out of the dryer, he had to clean the lint filter.  He just couldn't pass it up.  I love it!

No comments: