Sunday, October 12, 2014

Rainforest Cafe

I scheduled our annual family photos earlier this year in hopes of having them in plenty of time for Christmas.  John Chris and I promised the boys we would do something cool if they behaved and smiled for the pictures.  Of course, the bribery continued, and we promised lunch at Rainforest Cafe.  
The boys and I have been to Rainforest Cafe a few times, but I didn't realize John Chris had never been.  I could tell he was excited, and he played along very well.  Ryland and John Chris showed off their awesome head wear.


      Our table was right by the gorilla, and Reed acted like one.  Look at that face.

       

Ryland and Reed had a sweet moment.  I just love her expression!  Love!

        

Ridley and I say "cheese".

       




No comments: