Thursday, March 17, 2016

Spring Break 2016 - Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday was also St. Patrick's Day, so we all tried to sport a bit of green.  We worked on a science experiment and talked about rocks.  I remember these kits from when I was younger, so it was a cool walk down memory lane.


Every so often I would ask the children to name something that they are thankful for.  We really focused on non-material items.  It was a bit hard at first, but they caught on quickly.  
We headed to Main Event for some bowling fun.  Ridley loved rolling the ball down the dino ramp.


I have never seen Reed eat so much pizza!  He was tearing it up!  He told me he was starving and bowling was a lot of exercise.


Here is my crew - what I am most thankful for on this Thursday and everyday!


No comments: