Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Third trimester!

I can't believe we have made it this far along already. I went to the doctor this week and everything is progressing right on schedule. I am now entering my third and final trimester. I can't stop thinking about how quick it has gone by, and how we will soon have a precious little boy. It is starting to hit me that I am not prepared, and I sometimes get a little panic attitude. The furniture is not here, the nursery isn't painted, we haven't packed for the hospital, we haven't decided on a name, and on and on. John Chris is really great about stopping my worries and reminding me that everything will come together.

We are so very fortunate that we have not had any health issues or problems come up along the way. We are excited to meet Baby Allison!

No comments: