Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dallas Bridal Show

Caid Floral participated in the Dallas Bridal Show this weekend.
I came across an article that said 85% of brides request a white/ivory floral bouquets for their weddings, so I decided to create all white/ivory bouquets with a touch of greenery. The color scheme turned out perfect, and I really liked the dramatic look of all one color of bloom. The attendees really liked it as well. We had so many nice and complimentary comments on how beautiful the booth was. I was very flattered.
The show was a huge success for business. I have had so many emails and phone calls about booking wedding dates. I love working with the brides, and I look forward to what the future brings. I am on cloud 9 filled with happiness.

I could not have pulled this show off without my dear friend, Chanda. She stood on her feet, talked to potential clients, and made me laugh for two straight long days. I can not begin to thank her enough. She is a doll!
Thanks also to John Chris and Brad for helping with set up and tear down.





No comments: