Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First day of school (Mother's Day Out)

Today was Ryland's first day at Stars Academy, which is a Mother's Day Out program at a local church. I had to wake him from a nap so we could get on the road. He woke up in a cheerful mood and was so happy. Ryland is in the Monkey classroom. It is really cute. The walls have hand painted murals, and all of the tags on baskets, folders, etc. are little monkeys. I snapped a pic of Ryland and Ms. Jana before he went to class. (His other teacher is Ms. Nan. I will try to get a pic of her as well.)

Ryland was having fun when I came back to pick him up. He was hanging out with another little boy playing with toys. He was super giggly and smiley.
I get a little slip of his activities in his folder everyday. It said he was playful, and he only ate 3 ounces. I could not believe my little monkey was having so much fun, and he forgot to eat.

No comments: