Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New things

I made Ryland some squash baby food today in the Babycook. I just love that little kitchen tool because it is just so easy. I talked up how delicious the squash was, but I think Ryland could tell I was lying.
I am glad this reaction doesn't hurt my feelings. If only he could talk, I am sure he would tell me that I am no chef Ramsey.

We will have to try another veggie. Carrots are a no, and squash is out as well.

He thought it was gross, so he spit it out.

After all the squash excitement, he took a nap in a new place. We were playing on the new rug, and he decided to take a nap. Notice Cooper's chicken by Ryland's head. Cooper wanted him to throw it.





2 comments:

sarahandmatt said...

Be patient with new foods. I read somewhere that kids can dislike something the first 10 times they try it. AG was only about 2, but 10 gives me a whole new perspective.

Mrs. Russell said...

Candice, he is precious, precious, precious! I just want to give him a big 'ol hug and a smooch on the cheek! :D Are you guys going to Louisiana around Thanksgiving? We'll be in town around that week, and I'd love to get together. Miss and love you! Suzanne