Saturday, November 7, 2009

Funeral and birthday

We attended my grandfather's funeral today, and it was also my grandmother's birthday. Terrible! I hate that it worked out this way, and I feel for my grandmother. We took several family photos with the new little ones. My cousin Jake had Brandon a few weeks after I had Ryland. It will be fun to see them grow up and be so close in age. Above photo is Brandon, Jake, Ryland, and John Chris
My youngest cousin, Brooks, holding Ryland.
It looks like Ryland doesn't like Brooks either. I guess Cooper warned him.

John Chris, Ryland, Me, Jim, Mom, Clint, and Kristi
John Chris, Me, Dad, Ryland, Clint, and Kristi
Uncle Pat, Grandma Bobby, and William
John, Aunt Beebe, Grandma Bobby, Jen, Brandon, Jake, and Uncle Robert
Brooks, Uncle Tom, Aunt MaryAnn, Parker, Grandma Bobby, and Jordan

No comments: