Monday, November 30, 2009

Mom's ride is ready

The second week I had my new SUV, I ran into the garage wall and scuffed up the front bumper. This seems like it has become a terrible habit of mine. This makes the 3rd time for me, and I don't know what my problem is. We had the front bumper repaired, and it is ready to be picked up. Thank the Lord!
After driving home from Louisiana last night, I realized how much I love the DVD player. It is normally a 4 hour trip, but due to massive rain, holiday traffic, and several wrecks the trip took us about 5 and half hours. At one point Ryland was having a complete meltdown, John Chris was yelling, and I was crying. There we were packed in a truck with all of our stuff in the cab, so it would not get soaked, completely stopped on the interstate, Cooper in my lap, rain pouring down, and Ryland having a fit.
I would have given anything for that darn DVD player! Anything!

No comments: