Saturday, June 5, 2010

Time to go home

We almost forgot to take a family picture at the beach. We had to snap a quick one before we headed home.

Ryland had fun in the pillow pile while we packed. Of course he had to hold on to the remote - typical man.
Ryland realized we were headed home when we reached the airport. He acted like he didn't want to go.
The airport had a play area for little kids that was great. Ryland and Jackson played in this house, and they took turns ringing the doorbell over and over.
The plane ride home was fine until right before we landed. Ryland fell asleep about 30 minutes into the flight. I was loving my mommy moment, holding him while he slept. All hell soon broke loose. He woke up screaming. He was screaming, crying and arching his back. I thought his ears might have been hurting, so I tried to give him snacks and a drink. In fact I tried everything I could think of to calm him down. Ryland wasn't having it. He was in all out fit mode and screamed for about 25 minutes.
Mommy moment over!

No comments: