Monday, September 26, 2011

Cowboys game

John Chris and I were excited to have a date night for the Cowboys' first home game of the season. We lined up a babysitter and headed to Arlington for an evening of fun. After a delicious Pappadeaux meal, we went to the stadium for a little pre-game fun.

Fortunately we had a parking pass, great seats, and an awesome couple to hang out with. We enjoyed a mini Los Lonely Boys concert while waiting in the beverage line. It was fun to people watch and see all the crazy fans!
Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders

Pre-game festivities

We had great seats pretty close to the field, but I still found myself watching those massive screens hanging overhead.

Once again, I hate taking pictures. I am not photogenic, so I always hate photos of myself. I decided to go ahead and add this one to prove I am still alive when I look back at this years from now. :)

John Chris taking it all in - on the mega screen! The Cowboys pulled it off, but it was a game of field goals! Thank goodness for the kicker.


No comments: