Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fire station with Uncle Clint

Uncle Clint had to work one of the days we were in town, so we visited at the fire station. Reed was happy to sit in the firetruck, but Ryland wasn't. He started crying immediately. I love the expressions on all three of their faces.
Uncle Clint and I finally calmed Ryland down, and I yanked Reed's paci for a better picture.

We hung out for a while talking and playing. Ryland found an exercise ball and completely forgot about the awesome firetrucks. It was great to visit with my brother and watch him interact with my boys. I can't wait to see him with his little girl in a few weeks.

While visiting the alarm went off, and Clint had to go. Ryland freaked out a little because it was pretty rushed to say goodbye, gather our things, and watch all the firemen load up. As we stood by our truck buckling Reed in his car seat, we saw the firetruck pull out. Ryland told me in the sweetest little voice "Mommy, when there is an accident the firetruck and ambulance go so Uncle Clint can help." So sweet.


No comments: