Monday, January 23, 2012

Organizing

I love to organize, and I have been on a total rampage of getting my house together this month. The previous owner of our house left tons of Elfa shelves, tracks, and all the installation pieces. I was shocked that she left these behind, but pleasantly surprised. I pulled all the pieces out of the attic to make an inventory list.
Both the boys were immediately more interested in what I was doing than any of their toys. They quickly made their way over to my piles of Elfa. Ryland had lots of questions, and he helped me count all the pieces. Reed crawled back and forth over the stacks of shelves.
It took a couple hours to complete the list, and I realized just how much Elfa I have. I can just about complete our walk-in pantry. It was ironic because in my quest to organize, I made a total mess, and my boys were more excited about the mess than anything else in the playroom.

No comments: