Thursday, May 16, 2013

Reed's Last Day of School

I always know the tears will flow when I see this binder on the last day of school.  Every year as I flip through the pages of that year's book, I am reminded at how fast the time is flying.  I waited until I picked Reed up and had him buckled in the truck before I just had to take a look.  I giggled and cried as I flipped the pages.  Reed is such a fun loving, silly, lovable boy, and I was overwhelmed with joy.  I look forward to seeing how he grows and learns through the years of school.  These are just a few snap shots of the binder pages.
 

 





 
 
I was already a little bit on the emotional side after our goodbyes at Stars Academy.  Both the boys will be attending Chapel Hill next year, so this felt like a little milestone.  It was especially hard to say goodbye to Ms. Nan.  She was the first baby teacher for both of my boys, and we will all miss her dearly.
 

No comments: