Monday, June 3, 2013

Fun outside

We started the day at Parr Park in Grapevine.  The boys were a little cautious of the splash pad when we first arrived, so we headed to the playground first. 
 
 
After sliding and climbing for a little while, the boys were hot and sweaty.  The splash pad looked a lot more appealing, so they ran over to cool off.  The first moment they hit the chilly water was too funny.  It was almost like they were in shock. 
 
 

We spent the entire afternoon playing in the backyard at home.  I love to watch them play on the swings and dig in the sand.  Reed ran over to say, "I love you to the moon and back the mostest".  (Our special little saying.) He then disappeared back into the sand box with his brother.  
 
We wrapped up the evening with a cold popsicle, and Ryland did a little jumping. It was wonderful to have Ryland and Reed at home.   I missed my boys so much, and I am so happy they are back!




No comments: