Friday, July 19, 2013

Doctor Appointment

Even after my 8 week check up, I have been a nervous wreck.  I just keep thinking about all the what ifs.  I made a big decision to change OB/GYN doctors after several problems kept happening.  So after 10 years, I made the change to Dr. Flowers in Grapevine. 
 
My first appointment went extremely well, and I feel very comfortable with her. 
I elected to have the non-invasive genetic test to screen for Down Syndrome.  It wouldn't make a bit of difference to us, but it would give us time to learn and prepare.  I had an ultrasound, and I was thrilled to see our little baby doing so well.  The heartbeat was still strong at 160 bpm.  The ultrasound tech made a few measurements, and I had some blood drawn. The results will be back next week. 
 
 

No comments: