Thursday, August 15, 2013

Toe injury

I was eating dinner and catching up with my MOPS mommas at our first Third Thursday of the year, when I got a text from John Chris.  He stated that his toe was hurting even worse than earlier today, and he was about to drill a hole in it to relieve the pressure.  I took a few minutes to think about what he is about to do, and I realized that I just didn't feel comfortable not being at home while he operated on himself.  I told the girls that I should probably call it a night. I could only imagine that he was at home with the electric drill, and the boys are his surgery assistants. 
I made it home in time to supervise, and the boys were already in bed.  The electric drill was plugged in and ready to go.  Gosh, I know him too well.  It all ended well, and he was able to finally ease the pain.
 

No comments: