Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Northpark

I really pushed my good luck today, and I was pleasantly surprised at the wonderful afternoon.  I needed to pick up my bracelet at Tiffany's at Northpark, but I had all three kiddos.  I knew I didn't want to go after Thanksgiving, but I didn't want to wait until after Christmas when the mall calms down.  I decided we would go for it.  
The plan was to run straight into Tiffany's and straight out to the truck.  That part went well, so we started looking around.  Fountains, art, turtles, ducks, cactus plants, and lots of Christmas decorations gave us all something to look at.  
We decided to stay and walk around the mall.  We did a bit of shopping and playing, and it was one of the best days with all three of my precious little ones.  No fighting, whining, working.  Just laughs and fun for us all.



No comments: