Thursday, January 1, 2015

January 1st

Happy 2015!  I love a new year!  I always have this great idea that I am going to have a fresh start, and I am going to start doing things or doing things differently.  I am a sucker for resolutions. 

This morning we woke to hang out with our slumber party guests, the Brashears.  The children were playing and being silly, when I noticed that Ryland was playing with Emory.  She had started to fuss a little while playing on the quilt, so he went over to entertain her.  He was sitting behind her and had propped her up.  She must have loved it, because she was all smiles.  I ran to grab my phone for a quick picture, and this is what I got.  Reed photo bombed it!


After a little convincing, Reed moved out of the picture, and I was able to focus on Ryland and Emory.  I just love this, because he is being so gentle and sweet.  He is such a caring, compassionate little boy who is aware of his surroundings.  It was sweet that he wanted to comfort her.  Emory's smile is priceless.  She was enjoying his company.  Such sweethearts!



No comments: