Thursday, June 18, 2015

Thursday Fun

Since I still look a little beat up, we have been spending the week at home.  Today I thought I would treat my children to a little surprise.  We picked up lunch at Chick-fil-A, and I took them to a new picnic spot.  At the north entry of DFW Airport, there is a small park that provides an excellent view of incoming planes called Founders Plaza.
The park has covered picnic tables and a few plaques and statues.  The coolest feature is the speaker from the tower.  We listened to the planes being called in by air traffic control, and it was awesome.  As we were getting ready to leave, the boys wanted to watch one more plane come in, and I was happy to agree.



Another favorite activity this week is Nabi time.  When Ridley sleeps, the boys play quietly on their Nabis behind the sofa in the game room.  I am not sure why they pick that spot, but it must be comfy.


No comments: