Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mommy time. All alone.

I was really behind with work, and I had several appointments on Saturday morning. John Chris needed to make a trip to Louisiana to help his parents with some home repairs. It was impossible to get everything done if I went to Louisiana or if he stayed at home. We decided that he would go to Louisiana and take Ryland and Cooper.
It was so weird being home without all the boys, and the house was way too quiet. I was able to get a ton of stuff accomplished. I am completely caught up with my paperwork. My appointments went fantastic. The house is picked up. I cleaned out my desk, my arts and crafts chest, the downstairs closet, and gathered everything for the taxes. I even had time for a facial. Wow, I can still be productive!
At the end of the weekend, I was very excited for my family to come back home. I know I got tons of stuff done, but all I really want to do is to hug and kiss my boys. This house is empty without them.

No comments: