Friday, January 29, 2010

BOUNCE!

Our local library started BOUNCE on Fridays, and we had to go check it out. It is not quite what I was expecting, but it was a lot of fun. The whole second floor of the library is pretty much empty, so the staff set up a huge play area for the kiddos. Most of the children are walking and jumping, but Ryland seemed happy just sitting in my lap. He started out super clingy and would not let go of me. I think once he realized that I was not leaving him, he began to loosen up and play. He was very intrigued by this magnet table. He is way to little to actually play with it, but it was the perfect height for him to walk around. There were around 30 moms with children, and it is a fun time no matter how cold it is outside. We have added BOUNCE to the weekly schedule!

No comments: