Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

We had the best Valentine's Day ever this year. I know it sounds lame, but we didn't do flowers, gifts, or a fancy dinner. We only exchanged cards and had grilled chicken for dinner. Very romantic!

John Chris and I picked out a card for Ryland. It was one of those sappy, tell me your feelings kind of card. We know it wasn't kid friendly. It didn't even have a bright cute picture on it; however, it did say just how we feel about him. One day it can read it and be moved.
The card did come with an awesome red envelope, and it was a hit.


After we finished dinner, we were all sitting in the floor playing when Ryland started walking between us. He has been holding our finger for stability for a while, but tonight he actually let go and walked by himself. It was only 4 steps, but we were elated.

I was pretty sure Cooper wouldn't appreciate a card, so I picked him up a new toy. I knew he loved it because he ran under the dining table to hide.

No comments: