Friday, February 5, 2010

BOUNCE! - take 2



Once again it is Friday, and it is time for BOUNCE!
We headed to the library to enjoy this baby social fun party. Sarah, Harker, and Sarah's mom met us there for the fun. Ryland did so much better this week, and I think it was because Harker was there. Harker is more mobile than Ryland, but she sat and played with him for a while. They are so funny together. If Harker has something, Ryland wants it and the same when he has something. I love the expressions in the pictures. I can't wait until they can talk!
I found some of the moms to be so funny. Some are very interactive, actually getting down on the floor and playing with their kids. Some just sit in the chairs and watch their kids. And then there are some who don't even play or watch their kids. It is almost like they completely forget about them until they start screaming because they have fallen and hurt themselves. I don't know. We will see how I am after 2 or 3 toddlers. CRAZY probably!


No comments: