Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow

We got snow today, and it was beautiful! We had been watching the local weather, and they said to prepare for 1-2 inches of frozen precipitation. Well, we got a little more than that. It snowed all day. I tried turning on the tv to watch more news, but we could not even pick up satelitte signal.

Ryland and Cooper enjoyed looking out the windows at all the white stuff.

It is hard to believe that this is the second round of snow we have seen this year in Texas. The weather is insane. One day it is 65 degrees, and the next day it is literally freezing.
Of course we had to get out in the snow. Ever since I got a 4 wheel drive SUV, I think I can handle snow, flood, mountains, and maybe mud. I snapped a quick picture as soon as I pulled out of our neighborhood.
So pretty and peaceful!

No comments: