Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Boys' first movie

The local movie theater has a summer movie program for kiddos. It is one movie per week for ten weeks for $5. I have been talking to Ryland about going to a movie for a few weeks, so this was a great opportunity. We picked out seats, got comfortable, and started enjoying our snacks. This week's movie was Clifford, the Big Red Dog. Reed sat in my lap, and Ryland stayed in his seat until about 10 minutes before the movie ended.

He decided it would be better to put the booster seat in the floor and stand on it. I tried explaining why he couldn't do that when the booster slipped and he fell. He didn't hurt himself, but he wanted to stand on it again. I told him no and the fit started. While trying to calm him, I felt an explosion in Reed's diaper. OK, time to go!
We will try again, but next week isn't a cartoon. We will come back for Megamind
.


No comments: