Thursday, December 15, 2011

Shopping with little boys

Christmas shopping with 2 little boys is not the easiest thing I have attempted. I say attempted, because after today's trip I am not sure if I will be able to pull this off. We stopped a few special places and then headed to Kohls. After wandering around, picking out a few gifts, taking 3 trips to go potty, and making sure no extra toys got added to my cart, I was done. We got in line to check out when I noticed Ryland checking out the mannequin. He jumped right up on the platform and started checking out her legs and under the dress. I dug out my phone to snap a picture when the ladies behind me in line started giggling. Reed then died out laughing too. Ryland noticed we were amused, so the behavior continued. I finally had to tell him to get down and get back in line. Silly boy!

No comments: