Saturday, January 18, 2014

Home

Call us crazy, but who would want to stay in the hospital when you can be at home.  We jumped at the opportunity to go home after 24 hours.  We packed up all our things, and we were waiting on Ridley's testing to come back.  Right at 24 hours, she was cleared and discharged.  Hooray!
We washed her hair and dressed her in the special going home outfit.  She looked absolutely precious, and my old pink smocked bubble was perfect on her.

Our close friend and neighbor, Kelsey, brought decorations for our home.  A girly banner and pink balloons for the mailbox.  So festive.  Love it!



She loves her right hand by her face.  This is something I noticed on the ultrasound, and I think it is too sweet that she does it now.  This is her first nap in her bed.


I just can't help myself when I see these two being so sweet.  I have to take a picture.  Sweet daddy and daughter.



No comments: