Friday, January 17, 2014

Ridley Claire is here!

Our sweet baby girl has arrived, and she is just perfect.  She weighed 7 pounds 7 ounces and was 20 1/4 inches long.  She looks very much like her brother, Reed.  The delivery was the easiest one so far with just a minor epidural issue.  
First picture of Ridley

All cleaned up with her hat on and ready for pictures.

Nana brought Ryland and Reed to the hospital to meet Ridley, but only Ryland was interested in holding her.  He was very interested and eager to get his hands on her. Reed was more reserved.  He is not a fan of hospitals, and he has always gotten a bit nervous acting when he sees me there.  I assured him I wasn't hurt, and I would be coming home very soon.  

I thought this was the sweetest moment.  John Chris and his baby girl.  She has already melted his heart. 


No comments: