Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome to 2014!

The new year is here, and I love the thought of a fresh, new beginning.  We didn't make any real resolutions this year, but we do have some big plans.  This year will very quickly bring a huge change to all our lives with the addition of a new baby in a few short weeks.  Our biggest plan, if you will, is to keep things as normal as possible for the boys, while still making this addition very special for everyone.  

Of course there is talk of the end to major house projects after the completion of the master bathroom, and the dream of simpler to do lists for the house.  This makes me very excited, because it has been a very long three years in some ways.  I look forward to simply cleaning out the garage on the weekend or re-organizing the game room closet.   

As the boys get a bit older, I am quickly realizing that time is flying by us.  It is hard to believe we will be sending Ryland to Kindergarten this fall.  I must admit, it brings a tear to my eye already.  More reason to enjoy every moment we have this year!

No comments: