Sunday, March 2, 2014

Mornings

I have never been a morning person, but as I have gotten a little older, I really enjoy 7:00AM.  My mornings start with sweet baby noises from Ridley.  I go get her from her bed, and she comes to my room for her breakfast.  We have some cuddle time before Reed comes stomping down the stairs.  He usually climbs in my bed with his Ziggy and Nonnie, and he is ready to watch Paw Patrol.  He gets cuddled in and covered up, and he then realizes he has to go potty.  He jumps up and races to the bathroom and just barely makes it, every morning.  About 15 minutes later, Ryland quietly shuffles in the room with his Itsy and blanket.  
We talk about the day and what we have planned.  We giggle, give hugs and kisses, and talk about what the weather is going to be for the day.  I just absolutely love this precious time with my babies and their babies.


No comments: