Friday, November 4, 2016

Afternoon with my Sweet Littles

I spent the afternoon with my sweet littles, and I enjoyed laughing and being silly with them.  We started with a slightly earlier release from school, so we were able to check out the new Trolls movie.  Reed did great and can totally sit through a movie.  Ridley didn't do as well.  Now that she is potty trained, we made three bathroom trips, which kind of chopped up our movie.  All in all, Trolls was a cute movie with a sweet message.


Reed and Ridley are very close, and I melt when I see little moments like this.  He held her hand and helped her all the way down the steps.  Very sweet. 


We headed over for ice cream at Cheesecake Factory and then made a stop at Kendra Scott for a little OUES fundraising benefit shopping.  After running into friends, a bit of playing at the fountain was necessary before heading home for some mac'n cheese.  Such a great afternoon!

No comments: