Friday, April 16, 2010

Bounce

Today was the last day of BOUNCE for a few weeks. Ryland and I have really enjoyed going on Fridays, and we look forward to them bringing it back in a couple months. It is funny to see how much he loves it today. He was running around and falling on all the foam wedges and blocks. I can't help but think back to the first session. He just sat on the side of one of the foam blocks with a boogie wipe in his mouth and a jingle ball that was attached to the block in his hand. He would not budge. I would take the boogie wipe away, and he would scream bloody murder.
I am constantly amazed at how quickly he is growing up. I am so excited to show him new things and share experiences with him, but I have to admit that it makes me a little sad to see him grow so quickly. He is a little boy now, and I can't stop wondering where my little infant has gone.
OK, enough of me being sappy.

No comments: