Saturday, July 10, 2010

Country fun

As soon as we got to Louisiana, Ryland was having a blast. He wanted to play with the dogs and go for a ride in the wagon.


Ryland took a brief little break to cool off in the rocking chair. He loves being outside!


Many hours have gone by, and Ryland is still playing outside.
After I pulled Ryland in the wagon, he decided he wanted to push it back to the garage. With a little steering assistance, he successfully backed into a great parking spot in the garage.

He is such a big boy. He sits and chats with all of the adults.
Ryland is staying with his grandparents this week, while John Chris and I get some things done. I am traveling to west Texas for a couple of days, and John Chris has a new employee starting and an old one leaving. I know the week will fly by, but I am going to miss my little man so much. I know he will have a blast and so will his grandparents.

No comments: