Saturday, July 17, 2010

Lake weekend

John Chris wanted to take Ryland for a ride on the jet ski. I agreed as long as he would be careful and go slow.


I think Ryland's expression was pretty funny when John Chris cranked the jet ski.


At this point I am a little sick to my stomach. John Chris is going pretty fast with my precious baby. I could see that Ryland was smiling and seemed to be having fun, so I tried to relax. I am thinking that this child has a bit of a daredevil streak in him.

A refreshing swim in the lake. Ahhhhh!
We all hopped on the jet ski for a ride.
Look at Ryland's long hair blowing in the wind.

Ryland and Jackson are having a blast. They were soaking up the sun and eating crunchies. Those bellies are too cute.

The Allison family go for a ride on the tube.
Ryland laughed when we hit a little wake and the ride got bumpy. It was so much fun!!!!
Rodney and Jackson take their turn on the tube.

No comments: