Thursday, October 14, 2010

Well check

Ryland had his 18 month well check today with the pediatrician. When we pulled up to the office, he noticed the large blow up skull beside the building. He walking right over to it, pointing and talking. I would think that spiders crawling on a skull would be a little creepy for little kids, but maybe that is just me. ???? Anyway, I must be wrong because Ryland had no problem with it.


Everything went well with the check up, and Ryland is a normal healthy little boy. He weighs 27.5 lbs and 33" tall. He has slowed down in growth and is getting closer to normal range. He is now in the 65%. The doctor suggests not to even attempt at potty training right now, because he will just regress when the baby comes. She said I would end up having to do it twice, so she wouldn't bother right now. Still she thinks talking about it is very helpful. I decided to go ahead and get a flu shot for Ryland, and I had to sign a waiver. He thought he would serve as my legal counsel and make a few adjustments to the document. Such a big boy.

No comments: