Friday, October 15, 2010

Chuck E Cheese's

John Chris and I wanted to get out of the house and do something fun with Ryland tonight. We thought Chuck E Cheese's would be perfect, and we just knew Ryland would have a blast. I saw this picture sketch machine, and I was insistent that we get a picture of the three of us. Needless to say, Ryland wasn't happy about it. It only took about 15 seconds to pose, and he wasn't going to have it. I love that our cherished take home memento shows him having a fit. Priceless.
Taking a ride with Chuck E.
This ride was NOT a hit. Ryland started screaming immediately when it started moving.


This toy was in the toddler section, but it looks like John Chris was more intrigued. Ryland has already wondered off.
OK, who is actually playing this game? Isn't it cute?
Mommy showed Ryland how to drive. Pretty darn scary. I hope he wasn't taking notes.
We all had a blast playing and hanging out tonight, and we will definitely come play again.

No comments: