Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fun with mommy's lotion

We were heading out of the house this morning when I ran to my office to grab 2 cards. Ryland's Christmas party at school was today, and I wanted to write a short thanks to put with the teacher gifts. I knew I didn't have time to actually write the cards, so I just grabbed them and headed to load the truck.
I noticed the house was quiet. Too quiet. I called for Ryland and Cooper but didn't hear a thing. I started looking around downstairs when I heard a little giggle coming from the unfinished nursery. I opened the closet door to find a little mess.
Ryland had taken my lotion and found a hiding spot, so he could slather it on himself. He had rubbed lotion on his face, clothes, carpet, wall, and poor Cooper. They smelled wonderful, and it was pretty darn funny. The child is obsessed with lotion. Funny times!


No comments: