Sunday, December 5, 2010

White Rock Marathon

John Chris was part of the relay team at his office to run the White Rock Marathon. They did an awesome job and they all finished their portions. I am amazed that John Chris did so well. He woke up feeling terrible and still made it to the race. I know he wanted to just crawl back in bed, but he didn't.
Ryland and I were waiting at the finish line to see daddy finish, but Ryland decided to get a bit fussy about being in the stroller. John Chris finished while Ryland was in all out fit mode. I snapped the photo about 3 minutes after he crossed the finish line.

Happy Ryland. He hates to be confined in the stroller and was completely happy as soon as his feet were on the ground.
Ryland and I enjoyed some live music by the fountains while we waited for John Chris. Ryland kept inching closer and closer to the water. He is such a mess and loves to be outdoors.

No comments: