Monday, March 21, 2011

Double well check appointment

I took the boys to the doctor for their well checks. It was a bit crazy juggling two. Ryland didn't want to participate, and he didn't want Reed to either. It started the moment we got out of the truck at the doctor's office. Ryland refused to go inside the office. He started telling me "no momma, no doctor". It only got better as I physically took him inside. He screamed the whole time he was being weighed, measured, checked, and given shots. Drama! He is a smart little guy, and he knew what was coming. He didn't calm down when it was Reed's turn. He was very protective, and he did not want anyone touching "Baby Weed".

Ryland weighed 28lbs 8oz - 54%, height 34.5 inches - 54%. and his head was 20 inches - 93%. He is carrying a large brain.

Reed weighed 9lbs 13oz - 75%, height 21.25 inches - 68%, and his head was 15 inches - 70%.

Happy that they both are healthy. I will reconsider on taking them together again. I can only imagine this get worse, but I guess it is nice to get it over with.

No comments: