Saturday, March 5, 2011

Reed Carder Allison has arrived

Reed Carder Allison arrived on March 5, 2011 at 5:50PM. He weighs 8lbs 13 oz and is 20.5 inches long. Reed is a big boy, and he has the fattest cheeks. He came out with the umbilical cord around his neck twice but perfectly healthy. Reed has beautiful brown hair with a little bit of blonde highlights.
John Chris holds Reed for the first time.
I am getting more cuddle time with little Reed.


The delivery was completely different this go around. The induction was not as painful and hard, and the epidural was awesome. I still pushed for a while, but I wasn't in unbearable pain this time. I can see how people end up with 4 or 5 kids when they have easy deliveries. I am not saying I want to be one of them, but I am so pleased with this go around.

Thank you GOD. You put me at ease and answered my prayers!

No comments: