Thursday, March 3, 2011

Induction date is set

After visiting with the doctor today, we have set an induction date. We are scheduled for this Saturday, March 5th. It is not the way we wanted this pregnancy to end, but out of concern about the baby's size we have agreed to move forward. I am hoping he ends up a little smaller than estimated, but I really just want a healthy baby boy. It is so odd to schedule the day your child will be born.

I am hoping and praying this induction goes a lot easier on me and the baby. It is odd how all the emotions start to come into play. I am prepared for the epidural not to work again and the pain that comes with childbirth, but I am optimistic that the 3 hours of pushing won't happen again. As far as the baby, I am just thinking positive. I am praying for no NICU this time, and my baby boy being healthy without complications.

No comments: