Tuesday, March 1, 2011

TILE

The tile for the family room, kitchen, breakfast area, hall, and laundry room has arrived. I am one happy lady. We had a scare when I arrived to order the tile. The store was completely out, and they didn't know when they would get more in. After a call to the distributor, it only got worse. The distributor was out as well with no idea when more would arrive. I started to panic a bit, but after a little searching we found it at another store.


A close up shot of the actual tile. It looks so light, fresh, and clean compared to the dingy old slate that is there now. John Chris and I are really excited to see the finished product. We had put all house projects on hold until the baby arrives, but at this pace it may be June. All kidding aside, we decided that if we go ahead and start the project the baby will decide to come. That is just our luck. Do we dare start this massive project? Now? I think we will wait on the baby to arrive.

No comments: