Sunday, April 3, 2011

Play mat

I brought Ryland's old play mat to the living room for Reed to play with. I wasn't expecting Reed to really play with it, but I thought it would be something for him to look at and stimulate his mind. Ryland was excited to see something different and thought it was for him. Reed wasn't impressed with the play mat. The second I laid him down on it, he started fussing.
Ryland crawled over beside Reed to show him how fun the play mat could be. Ryland kept pulling the singing monkey and showing Reed his reflection in the hanging mirror. Cooper sat on the mat to supervise.
I left the camera on the coffee table after taking pictures of the boys playing. A little while later, I heard a noise and saw flashing out of the corner of my eye. I turned to see Ryland snapping shots. This is one of our ceiling fan that he took.

No comments: