Thursday, April 28, 2011

Poor Ryland


My sweet Ryland woke up feeling worse today. I finally got his temp under 100 after motrin and tylenol, but it peaked at 103.5. He can't tell me where he is hurting. He just says "RyRy hurt". I have checked him over and can't find a thing wrong. I noticed that he keeps rubbing the lower right back side of his head. I gently rubbed, and I can feel a small bump, but it could just be a lymph node. Since we are supposed to leave town tomorrow, I decided to go ahead and take him to the doctor.


The doctor checked him out and did a strep test. The test came back negative, and she could see any area of concern either. She diagnosed him with a viral infection and told me to continue the pain relievers. She went ahead and gave him an antibiotic just in case. Again I was told to keep the boys apart and wash everything.

No comments: