Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Reed's turn at the doctor

I have been keeping a close eye on the boys over the past few days. I can tell Ryland is improving, but Reed has started coming down with something. I guess this is one of the joys of having two little ones. The spread of germs from one to the other is impossible to stop.
Reed woke up with a barking cough, so I was concerned. I was able to get an appointment at the pediatrician's office even though they close at noon today. I am thankful that my dad was in town visiting, so I would have a little assistance with Ryland.
Reed was diagnosed with a right ear infection, pink eye in both eyes, and croup secondary to bronchitis. Yikes! We will be giving him breathing treatments, eye drops, and an antibiotic. Poor little guy is still smiling and laughing.



No comments: